Find answers to our most frequently asked questions below. If you can't find what you're looking for please contact us and we'll get in touch.
Please be aware orders can take up to a week to ship out. (If you ordered on a Monday, expect a shipping confirmation by the following Monday.)
Once an order is placed, we will get to prepping and packing your order! This usually doesn't take longer than a week from the date of order as we handmake most of our products (but bear in mind weekends impact the shipping times). You should expect an email to let you know when your order has been shipped. (check your junk and spam mail)
If two weeks go by after receiving your shipping notification (Ireland) and you still haven't received your order please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Estimated shipping time after you receive a shipping confirmation email:
Ireland: 1-3 business days after a week processing, Please be aware shipping times may be extended due to delays with An Post.
UK : 2-5 business days (it can take up to 2 weeks to turn up around busy periods) Royal Mail strikes & delays can impact your order.
Europe: 2-5 business days (it can take up to 2 weeks to turn up around busy periods)
Rest of world: 6-12 business days
Australia: Up to a month depending on customs.
Howrad Studios is unable to accept responsibility for late orders as a result of AnPost/Royal Mail or orders that state they have been delivered but yet to be received. Please contact AnPost/Royal Mail directly in this unlikely event to investigate missing parcels. International customers please contact your national postal courier.
Yes we offer worldwide shipping!
No, once an order has been placed and processed it cannot be cancelled. Some items may qualify for a return, see Refunds & Exchanges section.
If you return the item (having taken good care of it, complete with packaging and all of the components) within 7 days of the date on which you received it, we will credit or refund you any payment you have made to us for that product excluding delivery charge. You pay for the return of the goods. We cannot offer a credit or refund of payment after 30 days of the receipt of the product. We do not cover the cost of return shipping fees. Please contact us by email at email@example.com to request a return.
- We do not offer refunds on apparel as they are made to order to avoid waste so unfortunately returns are not accepted. However, we do accept exchanges providing we have the size you are looking for in stock. PLEASE ensure you check the size guide in the image section to ensure this will definitely fit before making a purchase. Please allow 3-5 days processing time before shipment. We do not cover the shipping cost of the exchange.
- We do not offer refunds on fragile items (mugs, glass wear and mirrors) unless they arrive to you damaged. Please make sure to follow the care instructions carefully as these are fragile items.
- We do not offer refunds on any of our custom products. Buy purchasing a custom product you are essentially commissioning us to create a bespoke piece specifically for you.
- Issues with orders - faulty / missing orders must be reported within 30 days in order to be resolved. We are not able to refund items or replace items after the 30 day time period.
- Returns are not free as of yet, we are a small Irish business and are working as best we can to make this happen!
- All items should be returned in the original packaging and in the condition they were received.
- Once items are returned you will be entitled to receive a credit note, refund or replacement. For item(s) returned after this time we reserve the right to return the item(s) to you. We are not able to credit or refund items that appear to have been used, marked or are not in original condition. Every aspect of the piece must be free from signs of use and odour.
*NOTE: Delivery & postage costs are not included in your refund and must be covered by the sender.
- All goods are your responsibility until we receive them. We cannot refund or replace/exchange any items that have not been received safely back to us or that get lost in transit. Please ensure they are packaged appropriately so that they do not become damaged in transit.
- No returns on custom products or seasonal products.
- Online orders CAN NOT be returned or exchanged in any of our pop up locations. Same goes for any products bought in store at pop ups or stockists, please go back to the shop you purchased from.
HOW TO REFUND OR EXCHANGE
- Include a note with Your Order Number, Your Email, as well as reason for returning.
- Ensure item is in the condition it was received in.
- *Note: Please pack up your item, complete with the note as failure to do so may mean we will be unable to process your return as we cannot identify it.
- Please return within 30 days of receiving your item to address:
HOWRAD STUDIOS, Building K Unit 7, Drinan Enterprise Park, Feltrim Road, Swords, Co.Dublin, K67NN92, Ireland
HOW SOON WILL I GET MY REFUND?
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you of your refund. Then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied original method of payment, within 10 business days.
Orders outside of the EU:
Orders over the value of €150 are subject to custom fees, please be aware of this before placing an order. Due to the Royal Mail strikes, it is taking longer for Custom clearance which means a delay in receiving your orders. To track your order please use the your national postal service website, our shipping partner in the UK is Royal Mail please direct any enquiries about the where abouts of your package to them.
Please look in your junk/spam & promotions for our emails if you can’t find them. If you search our name it may not appear so instead you must go onto the date of your order and find the email manually. Please only contact us once you have searched your email!
We use vinyl for our glass mugs. They are handwash ONLY, please do not scrub or rub hard on the vinyl *very small pieces may be subject to falling off. Do not submerge in hot water OR put in the dishwasher. If the care instructions are not followed and the mugs becomes damaged this is at the discretion of the customer.
Ceramic mugs are dishwasher safe.